Forum > Value Added Services > BoxOffice > BoxOffice on 3RD View Explora 1 decoder
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2017-08-13 , 12:24
Still gets up to change channels

Default BoxOffice on 3RD View Explora 1 decoder

Hi. Cannot rent movies on the Explora 1 pvr. I go through the whole process but cannot watch the movie rented on the Explora 1 pvr. The Explora 2 is the Primary in the lounge and working fine when renting movies. The Explora 1 is in the main bedroom as the 2nd extraview decoder but cannot watch movies rented in the main bedroom. I also have the normal HD 4U decoder in the "Bar room" inside the house as the "1st extraview".
I even swap the Explora 2 and the Explora 1 around so that the Explora 2 Primary is now in the bedroom (BoxOffice working in bedroom now), but still not on the Explora 1 that's now in the lounge. The whole setup is working fine (Extraview and everything else. It is only the BoxOffice on the Explora 1 giving problems.
It cannot be a signal problem because the Explora 2 Primary is now connected to the signal cable from the SLNB to the main bedroom where the Explora 1 was connected at. The Explora 2 is working fine in the main bedroom still. The Explora 1 is now connected to the signal cable from the SLNB in the lounge where the explora 2 was connected to and was working fine, but the BoxOffice on the Explora 1 still does not work there.
Can it be a problem with the "Tuner 3" of the Explora 1 then? PLS Help!