Forum > Decoders > PVR Decoders > 2 Issues with Explora - Catch Up and Showmax
Old 2017-12-04 , 19:08
Still listens to the wireless

Default 2 Issues with Explora - Catch Up and Showmax

Hi,

I am having 2 separate issues with my Explora.

1) The walking dead seems to have stopped updating, it's part of the "1st from the US" thing but I think we got episodes in time up to episode 3 after that took days to show up.

2) Shows on catch up sometimes don't have sound at all. Video is fine, just no sound.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Old 2017-12-05 , 06:24
Changes remote batteries hourly

Welcome to posting :-)

From what you said in point 1, it sounds like it is also Catch Up (CU) related and not about your recordings?
CU errors and queries are posted in the "DStv Catch Up" forum section, suggest you post again there or wait for a Mod to assist.

This "Broadcast Errors" section is for technical problems with the channels' broadcasts, including mistakes with the program guide.
Old 2017-12-05 , 10:05
MultiChoice

Hi there @knoffelstokkie - is your Catch Up updating with new shows? When you say some shows don't have sound - can you give us some examples of shows?
Old 2018-01-11 , 13:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
Hi there @knoffelstokkie - is your Catch Up updating with new shows? When you say some shows don't have sound - can you give us some examples of shows?

Hi Marietjie, It seems to be random. I don't really have an example at the moment.

Showmax also seems to have stopped working now. I can sign in but there is no content. all it says is "there are currently no featured titles available"
Old 2018-01-11 , 13:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Welcome to posting :-)

From what you said in point 1, it sounds like it is also Catch Up (CU) related and not about your recordings?
CU errors and queries are posted in the "DStv Catch Up" forum section, suggest you post again there or wait for a Mod to assist.

This "Broadcast Errors" section is for technical problems with the channels' broadcasts, including mistakes with the program guide.

Thanks, where can I post about issues with Showmax?
Old 2018-01-11 , 13:52
Changes remote batteries daily

With Showmax themselves
100/50 Fibre (OpenServe/AH Capped)
------------------------------------------
DSD1110 in holiday mode
DSTV Mobile via Drifta WiFi (S5& iPad)
Old 2018-01-12 , 09:13
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoffelstokkie View Post
Hi Marietjie, It seems to be random. I don't really have an example at the moment.

Showmax also seems to have stopped working now. I can sign in but there is no content. all it says is "there are currently no featured titles available"
It's extremely difficult for us to troubleshoot if we don't have details. You can send a PM to MC Grace so she can check whether your account has been set up properly.

If there is no issue there, these kind of things could be signal/installation related. So let's try to eliminate the obvious first before we go there.

I'm also going to move your thread to PVR decoders, as it is not related to broadcast.