Old 2017-04-22 , 11:46
Changes remote batteries daily

M-Net Series basically became Vuzu if I recall correctly but it was more complicated than that - channles merged, then split, then merged etc etc etc
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-04-22 , 12:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
M-Net Series basically became Vuzu if I recall correctly but it was more complicated than that - channles merged, then split, then merged etc etc etc
Wasn't it Go that became Vuzu and M-Net Series became M-Net Series Showcase? But you do kind of lose track of all these channel changes after a while.
Old 2017-04-22 , 12:10
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citanul View Post
Wasn't it Go that became Vuzu and M-Net Series became M-Net Series Showcase? But you do kind of lose track of all these channel changes after a while.
I kinda remember that Mnet City is a rebranding of another channel and I would have sworn it was Mnet Series. But to this day I've never gotten the 'City' jist of it, e.g Mnet Action does action movies Mnet City does what exactly?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 2017-04-22 , 12:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock4us2 View Post
But to this day I've never gotten the 'City' jist of it, e.g Mnet Action does action movies Mnet City does what exactly?
M-net Action is a movie channel - M-net City is general entertainment. It is basically a M-Net for the more affordable bouquets with repeats of series that were already shown on premium channels.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-04-22 , 12:20
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
M-net Action is a movie channel - M-net City is general entertainment. It is basically a M-Net for the more affordable bouquets with repeats of series that were already shown on premium channels.
The affordable bit I get but the City bit.... Anyway, I'll watch the Magicians when it comes to Mnet City

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk