Forum > Broadcast Errors > Broadcast Errors > I-plate times all over the place
Old 2017-04-15 , 18:10
Knows how to use a remote

Angry I-plate times all over the place

When pressing "i" and then moving left or right on the i-plate, normally it shows the programmes that are currently showing based on the time. So if it is 18:00, then the programmes displayed are those that would be on at 18:00.
What is currently happening is if it is 18:00 and you start scrolling left or right you find the programmes suddenly start showing stuff for 22:00 or 01:00. You then cannot scroll up to get back to the 18:00 programmes but need to scroll down a few programmes and then back up again.
This is extremely annoying and frustrating !!!
This also happens when viewing the "grid".
Old 2017-04-21 , 17:34

Hello

Is this still going on? In these cases try rebooting your decoder first as this will often reset the decoder and resolve the issue.
Old 2017-04-24 , 08:46

The Explora also started ignoring reminders; you set a reminder and the program just never auto tunes.
I had a power failure yesterday and that did a reboot and now both issues have disappeared.
Old 2017-04-24 , 12:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
The Explora also started ignoring reminders; you set a reminder and the program just never auto tunes.
I had a power failure yesterday and that did a reboot and now both issues have disappeared.
In the Explora settings, there is an option to auto reboot your decoder everyday, but generally this shouldn't be necessary. We apologise that you had a less than stellar experience, please let us know if any other issues arise.
Old 2017-04-24 , 12:14
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Trisan View Post
In the Explora settings, there is an option to auto reboot your decoder everyday, but generally this shouldn't be necessary. We apologise that you had a less than stellar experience, please let us know if any other issues arise.
I'm not aware of such a setting? There is only the setting where you can amend the time for the daily maintenance reboot - and this is not an optional reboot - it is enforced and occurs every day?
DSTV Explora (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI Picture and Audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. RF connection from Explora & HDPVR 2P to bedroom for Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-04-24 , 12:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Trisan View Post
As much as i would love to use this option (if it exists), i would be to worried about it rebooting while a recording is happening
Old 2017-04-24 , 14:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
I'm not aware of such a setting? There is only the setting where you can amend the time for the daily maintenance reboot - and this is not an optional reboot - it is enforced and occurs every day?
Quite correct. I'm not entirely certain it always reboots though, but, yes, that's how it should work.