Forum > Discussions > Discussions > Cringeworthy SS Rugby Advert?
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2017-04-21 , 10:21
4K, baby!

Default Cringeworthy SS Rugby Advert?

It may just be me? but, from time-to-time there is an advert that is really not funny the first time you see it; worse still, it appears increasingly bad on subsequent viewings, to a point that it quickly becomes a "channel changer"

Fortunately these "cringeworthy" adverts are not regular occurrences for me but, the attached pic of the chap with the silver peaked hat advertising SS Rugby is a classic! Every time it airs I simply have to leap for the remote!

Anyone else?

Cheers,K.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSTV Advert.jpg (116.6 KB, 28 views)