Forum > Customer service > Customer service > Billing/Disconnection Complaint
Old 2017-04-20 , 18:54
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Angry Billing/Disconnection Complaint

Hello,

I need to raise a complaint (once again). Please reference call 37728934/l60,

i asked for cancelled subscription of 2 decoders, leaving my third. All three have since been cancelled (the first two on or around the 14th April, the last was today). yet on line under my DSTV, two are active ?

I made it very clear on the call what was required. Please advise why my instructions were not followed.

After speaking to a call center agent on the 20th April at 18:41, I was advised the decoder would be reconnected. it dully was.

What id don't understand is why my instructions were not followed.

Please confirm:
This will not be a problem moving forward.
Given my instructions were not acted upon i will not be liable for any fees as a result of the late disconnections.
I ill not receive any further requests for outstanding fees.

Please forward official communication to my email as stored in your system.

Regards
Kevin