Forum > Broadcast Errors > Broadcast Errors > MC, seriously, get your act together!
Old 2017-04-13 , 09:33
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Angry MC, seriously, get your act together!

So there has been quite a lot that has annoyed, irritated, frustrated me recently but this really has made me extremely angry

The Aftermath saga was one thing, but my Real Housewives are sacrosanct.

I requested clarity on the start date of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php...676#post339676. No reply from MC. Eventually the EPG reflected that it was starting the 13th, screening weekdays 18:30 to 19:30. I set a series recording last week.

So last night, after a very long day, I settled down in front of the TV at about 18:00. First thing I did was check recordings for the evening, also checking the schedules for anything new. My first recording was 19:30.

At about 19:25, I was watching something, when a recording started. It was the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!!!

The only reason the recording started was because I had series recording set. My issues:
1. The start date was moved a whole day forward without any notice.
2. The EPG was changed very, very late. It obviously updated +/- 19:25, as that was when the Explora picked up the show was being screened.

As per photo below, I got a 3 minute recording. I know that the Explora will record the repeat this morning, but that is not the point.
Does MC really expect us just to keep going accepting this poor service??

Real Hwives.jpg