View Poll Results: Do you miss the Forum King?
Yes! My heart feels incomplete when the Forum King is not on the forum 1 8.33%
Yes! I think he should make more effort to be here - I don't care if he's busy 5 41.67%
No! Who is the Forum King anyway? 8 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
Old 2016-02-12 , 21:21
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurica View Post
whoohoo mamma sorry queen found the wine thingie. whoohoo. queen is celebrating loosing 20kg. WHOOHOOO
No problem, just drink 20kg of wine and you'll be back to normal

How about some pics of the achievement?
Old 2016-02-12 , 22:11
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
..... How about some pics of the achievement?
Honest pics please ..... no Photoshop touch-ups .....
Old 2016-02-13 , 11:33
4K, baby!

Congratulations on the weight loss Eurica. Keep up the good work. Controlling what you eat I believe is the way you are doing it? Banting diet?
Old 2016-02-13 , 11:43
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Nic View Post
What's so great about this idea? (Just trying to deflate MC Nic a little bit now that he's disappointing us and moving on to greener pastures.)

His idea may be a good one for anyone just starting to watch movies. However, it still doesn't really help Optimist in his present circumstances now does it? Optimist will still have to start from scratch to capture the required information, so whether he uses a spread sheet or goes on Rotten Tomatoes he's still got some work to do.

Rotten Tomatoes means he'd have to call up the film, then post some sort of comment. Spreadsheet means he'd only have to capture whatever information he's interested in capturing. With a spreadsheet he could list actors/directors/ratings etc and be able to sort it according to these categories. Unfortunately, for Rotten Tomatoes, you can only call up the movie. So, if Optimist wants to see which movies he rated as four or five star movies he can sort the spreadsheet according to the ratings and he'd have them all listed. Same for the director.

Can MR MC Nic do anything like that with his system?? Hey, hey, CAN YOU!!!!!

OK Will wait to be torn apart and fed to the hounds/pigs/zombies or whatever for making such a comment.
Old 2016-02-13 , 13:59

Nah, it's simpler for me BB - just want to know what I've seen and maybe what I thought of it generally, there's very few movies I watch again or want that much detail about post first viewing and would remember what was good about it if I did want it again (until I reach your age and memory ).

So a quick find and rate system works for me, but yes will take aaaages to build up, and I think Nic should give you the masochistic hiding you're begging for anyway

As for madam - suggest you find her on that twitting thingie, doubt she even remembers that she was here last night
Old 2016-02-13 , 17:04
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Nah, it's simpler for me BB - just want to know what I've seen and maybe what I thought of it generally, there's very few movies I watch again or want that much detail about post first viewing and would remember what was good about it if I did want it again (until I reach your age and memory ).

So a quick find and rate system works for me, but yes will take aaaages to build up, and I think Nic should give you the masochistic hiding you're begging for anyway

As for madam - suggest you find her on that twitting thingie, doubt she even remembers that she was here last night
Thankfully MC Nic doesn't know what I look like although, this just came to me now, he should be able to look up my particulars on MC's subscriber base. Always said that MC Nic is one of the nicest fellows one could ever meet. Lovely chap. MoM also one of the best.

As for that other "slim kind" I think she's too busy standing in front of a mirror and admiring her new looks to bother with the likes of us.
Old 2016-02-14 , 08:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
As for that other "slim kind" I think she's too busy standing in front of a mirror and admiring her new looks to bother with the likes of us.
Talking of which, despite being in more sexy form I see she's still not even getting "frosted" Valentine's wishes today... That marriage is well and truly in the toilet

broken heart.jpg
Old 2016-02-14 , 09:29
Changes remote batteries daily

Happy walking dead Sunday
aka Valentines day

Explora
Old 2016-02-14 , 13:48
All Hail FrostyD, Forum king!!!!!

Old 2016-02-14 , 16:53

Survey:

Do you believe the sociopathic conman pretender to the throne has changed his ways?