Old 2011-04-03 , 19:46
Knows how to use a remote
Angry Change of ownership

ok I am tired of calling and visiting Randburg MC to try and have one of the decoders on my account taken over by my brother. firstly i was told i needed to have proof of rez and his passport as he is a foreign national. As he is in Rustenburg, he decided to go to the local Mc office and submit that and get it with my approval. No luck. he was told to bring his passport, my passport his proof of rez and decoder and smartcard details. now i went back to Randburg Mc and they told me its fine he doesn't have to bring in those details just his apssport and his proof of rez. ok now i am so major ****** as this decoder is on my account. i dont wish to pay for subs on some mths and i am not at home so if i leave it, the total bill will incl mine and he will get cut off if i dont pay.

i need someone form MC to tell me what i need to get this decoder into my brothers account so that he can deal with the payments. as of now i am not paying this mth as i am not around yet he went to pay for the decoder and was told to pay R504 instead of R252. please can you put this is infor in detail because your consultants have no freaking clue of what is needed and required.