Old 2012-05-04 , 11:46
Still listens to the wireless

Default Refund not granted - who to contact

Hello.

I realised yesterday that I have paid too much for my DSTV lately, and learned that I have a credit of R2434 on my DSTV account.
I contacted customer service to get that money refunded, and have since been in contact with Asivhanzhi Mudzanani from customer services, and she is proving to be very difficult to deal with. She claims she needs my bank statements from August last year and payment receipts from my payments in Jan and March in order to do the refund. I have provided her with my banking details and the receipt for the Jan payment. The rest I simply cannot provide; I cannot find the receipt form March, and I am very reluctant to provide her with my bank statements. I have several times asked why she needs these documents to do the refund, but she is not answering that question. I cannot understand why my bank statement can be of any interest. I am, as explained to her, from Norway, and my bank statements will only be in Norwegian, and my account was paid in cash. If she doubts that I paid, the payments are all reflected on the statement from dstv.com.

Please, can someone recommend me a reliable and efficient person from customer service or finances that I can contact, along with the contact details? Preferably an email address.

I am not very interested in dealing with Asivhanzhi Mudzanani again.

Kind regards,

Daniel
Old 2012-05-04 , 13:50
MultiChoice

Have moved your thread to the Service Queries section as the moderators here work for Customer Care. You can PM MC Bathobile with your details and ask her to look into it for you.
Old 2012-05-04 , 15:40
Still listens to the wireless

Thank you! Will do.