Forum > DStv Content > DStv Catch Up > This week's Private Practice
Reply  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2012-04-29 , 17:09
babsiep babsiep is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 32
Default This week's Private Practice

Just watched this week's Private Practice on DoD (yes, I save my DoD episodes for the weekends). At about 16 minutes before the end (just as Charlotte sat down with Amelia) it just froze and only unfroze again more than 10 mins later when Amelia was screaming over her dead bf's body. Not cool!!! Will just have to record the repeat tomorrow morning...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2012-04-29 , 17:10
Merv's Avatar
Merv Merv is offline
A big, eagle-eyed baobab.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Westville, Durban
Posts: 4,948
Which decoder.....?
__________________
Twin LNB > Explora Switch > Pace HDPVR 2P + Explora (+UEC HDPVR 4U)
Video: HDMI > 4x2 switch > TVs
Audio: Optical > Amp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2012-04-29 , 21:39
babsiep babsiep is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 32
Dualview PVR I
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2012-05-02 , 09:04
MC Nic's Avatar
MC Nic MC Nic is offline
MultiChoice
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Randburg
Posts: 2,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by babsiep View Post
Just watched this week's Private Practice on DoD (yes, I save my DoD episodes for the weekends). At about 16 minutes before the end (just as Charlotte sat down with Amelia) it just froze and only unfroze again more than 10 mins later when Amelia was screaming over her dead bf's body. Not cool!!! Will just have to record the repeat tomorrow morning...
Hi babsiep,

Welcome to the forum.

I'll have our quality Assurance people check their PVRs here in the office to see if we can see it too.

I'll feed back as soon as I have an answer.

MC Nic.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2012-05-02 , 10:09
babsiep babsiep is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 32
It's probably too late now, I posted this on Sunday for last week's Private Practice. The new Private Practice is already on DoD.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2012-05-02 , 10:26
MC Nic's Avatar
MC Nic MC Nic is offline
MultiChoice
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Randburg
Posts: 2,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by babsiep View Post
It's probably too late now, I posted this on Sunday for last week's Private Practice. The new Private Practice is already on DoD.
Ah, right. That would make sense. Maybe I should have checked the dates *blush*

If it's any consolation...I had our QA team check the current episode and it all looks fine.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2012-05-02 , 10:40
babsiep babsiep is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 32
Thanks anyway Nic
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2012-05-02 , 19:28
gwalker gwalker is offline
Changes remote batteries hourly.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Gauteng
Posts: 5,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Nic View Post
If it's any consolation...I had our QA team check the current episode and it all looks fine.
I.e. you pay someone to watch TV

G
__________________
Explora & UEC 2U in Xtraview. HDMI via Yamaha RX-V765 amp and Panel.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2012-05-03 , 09:10
MC Nic's Avatar
MC Nic MC Nic is offline
MultiChoice
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Randburg
Posts: 2,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalker View Post
I.e. you pay someone to watch TV

G
Yup. Our department actually pays two people to watch TV. Best job in the world.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2012-05-03 , 09:20
ivanj's Avatar
ivanj ivanj is offline
Has to hide the DStv remote from the little one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chartwell
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Nic View Post
Yup. Our department actually pays two people to watch TV. Best job in the world.
where can i send my CV too?
__________________
Pace HdPVR 2p ,PaceHDPVR 4T, Dual feed LNB , 2x6 MS , NO Extra View , Samsung Series 6 LED (eh6030) , Connected via HDMI
Reply With Quote
Reply  
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads  | You may not post replies  | You may not post attachments  | You may not edit your posts
BB code is On  | Smilies are On  | [IMG] code is On  | HTML code is Off
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Greys & Private Practice Merv DStv Channels 8 2012-04-28 12:08
Private Practice new season? Merv DStv Programme Guides 9 2011-11-08 08:18
Private Practice - Series 4 LesleyH DStv Channels 7 2011-03-31 15:07
Private Practice LesJ DStv Catch Up 1 2010-09-30 23:05
© 2010 MultiChoice Africa (PTY) LTD. All rights reserved.
© 2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. | Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
DStv.com | Forum | Archive | Top