Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > Greys & Private Practice
Old 2012-04-25 , 20:10
A big, eagle-eyed baobab.

Lightbulb Greys & Private Practice

Surprised not to see anyone complaining about this weeks Grey's episode giving away some major spoilers in Private Practice

Greys is on ep 15, PP on ep 8. PP should be on ep 15 as well

Why couldn't M-Net give it some thought & air them side by side? Its not the 1st time this has happened
Old 2012-04-26 , 07:34
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv View Post
Surprised not to see anyone complaining about this weeks Grey's episode giving away some major spoilers in Private Practice

Greys is on ep 15, PP on ep 8. PP should be on ep 15 as well

Why couldn't M-Net give it some thought & air them side by side? Its not the 1st time this has happened
I was also angry about this stuff up, but felt what's the use of complaining: "they" would just say they didn't know (read: don't care) it was a cross over episode, or that the schedule is planned in advance and couldn't be changed, or episodes couldn't be played out of order ...... whatever.
Point is, it's something I now can't unwatch, so why complain as "they" can't fix that!
Old 2012-04-26 , 08:02
Lurks quietly in the background, and changes remote batteries daily

I am also very upset as now we now know what happens to Masons mom & that Amelia is back operating again but as Mad Cat say's what can we do about it??
Old 2012-04-26 , 12:55
Knows how to use a remote

I was also really disappointed.

Wasn't Amelia a real *****! It was funny in a way though
Old 2012-04-26 , 13:28

What was funny for me not being a Private Practice fan but a Greys fan were the promos for Private Practice showing the whole intervention deal and then suddenly on Greys she's out of rehab already.
Old 2012-04-26 , 14:28

Not a private practice fan, but i do sort of know whats been happening based on the ads or the parts i catch when i m channel hopping, so i too was shocked to see that Amelia was in greys all "clean" while she was still going to have the intervention in private practice.

I thought there would be a bigger outcry regarding this, but i guess not many people watch private practice these days.
Old 2012-04-26 , 14:37
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasha View Post
I thought there would be a bigger outcry regarding this, but i guess not many people watch private practice these days.
Why bother, "they" don't seem to care.
Old 2012-04-26 , 14:41

I laugh at the amount of drama that Private Practice has, I alway joke with my mom about it. I predict that the final episode of the series everyone will be in crisis and then suddenly boom everyone dies from health complications or accidents with the exception of Addison who has to deal with an emotional family whos dog cannot have puppies
oh she has some new medical techniques that will be able to make the mother in the family bear puppies on behalf of the dog
Old 2012-04-28 , 12:08
Still gets up to change channels

I guess I'd rather see the spoiler episode than have them out of order. They couldn't really hold Greys back for a couple of weeks - that would cause a huge outcry.