Old 2012-04-15 , 16:53
Still listens to the wireless

Default Splitting DSTV signal

Hi guys,
havent posted in years but hope you okes can help me out.
Firstly would just like to know how to go about splitting a DSTV signal.
I live next to my parents and would like to split the signal so that they can cancel there subscription. ive heard there is a devise that could be used to wirelessly do this. it probably over a distance of 40 metres.
Also is it ok to split a signal this without getting into any trouble, ive also heard its illegal to split over to another ERF. Is this true?
Old 2012-04-15 , 16:58
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiekie1120 View Post
Hi guys,
havent posted in years but hope you okes can help me out.
Firstly would just like to know how to go about splitting a DSTV signal.
I live next to my parents and would like to split the signal so that they can cancel there subscription. ive heard there is a devise that could be used to wirelessly do this. it probably over a distance of 40 metres.
Also is it ok to split a signal this without getting into any trouble, ive also heard its illegal to split over to another ERF. Is this true?
Look at the Xtraview manual on top of Xtraview section.

If you are not going over a public road in terms of legality but need to check MC T&C's

G
Old 2012-04-17 , 15:13
MultiChoice

One single subscription used for private use with one extra viewer per household is allowed.You may not use decoders that enable you to receive and/or access your Xtraview on multiple viewing devices decoders in different residential units;