View Single Post
Old 2017-05-10 , 20:27
4K, baby!

Let me just start off by saying that obviously this problem lies with M-Net and not MC (and most definitely MoM is not to blame) - but despite me giving almost 6 hours notice my recordings still failed tonight due to these 1 minute EPG issues.

I'm sorry to say but this is no longer what I expect from a Premium service. It is not worth anywhere near R900 a month and most certainly at the very least we should not be charged the additional Access fees until these EPG issues and the Explora series recording issues have been resolved.

I see no benefit or value at the moment in terms of being able to record on my Explora. Every night when I get home I have the same issues and failed recordings and I see no end in sight. These EPG issues should be something that is resolved for once and for all within a day (or someone should be fired) - not months and months of constantly reporting the same issues. I am a very unhappy customer at the moment.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.