View Single Post
Old 2014-03-17 , 12:01
Changes remote batteries hourly.
Originally Posted by sd_steve View Post
Cool story old man, but you should back your team.
Perhaps you have something with this statement of yours. I know I'm inclined to concentrate on our weaknesses rather than our strengths. Still, this way I don't get disappointed too often.

Apart from the excellent result the highlight for me was seeing alex ferguson's face towards the end of the game.

Some may say that there were some dodgy refereeing decisions that cost united dearly but over the full 90 minutes I think things just about balanced themselves out. united not awarded a penalty for the alleged hand ball by Johnson cancelled out by a blatant trip on Sturridge which was not given. vidic being unfairly sent off when Sturridge dived cancelled out what should have been raphael's second yellow card when he handled in the penalty area.

Great victory for Liverpool and united now have no chance of finishing in top four. Unless there's some miracle of biblical proportions.

Again, so far, no response from any united supporters?
Explora (Primary) and 2P HD Decoder (Secondary); Twin LNB; Samsung HT-J5550 Home Theatre System, Sony KLV-32S400A tv and Sony KLV-22Bx320 tv.