View Single Post
Old 2014-03-14 , 11:19
Changes remote batteries hourly.
Spurs against Arsenal and manchester united taking on Liverpool are the two big ones at the top end of the table this weekend. I believe there's also a big one at the lower end but cannot remember who the two sides are.

Concentrating at the top I fancy Arsenal to beat Spurs seeing that Spurs had a fairly hard game on Thursday night and the Arsenal players would have an extra day to recover from their midweek fixture. Prediction: Arsenal 2 Spurs 1.

Then the biggie as far as some of us are concerned. Although some are making Liverpool favourites for this one I'm not quite so certain of a victory. united seem to be staging something of a comeback and should be well up for this game. As will Liverpool. Can see penalties being awarded. Liverpool perhaps have the better strike force but not by much. rvp and rooney aren't that far behind Suarez and Sturridge. Then the Liverpool defence is often found wanting while united's is just that little bit more solid. Prediction: 2 All.

As a Liverpool supporter I'm obviously wanting a win but wouldn't cry too much should we only get away with a draw. A loss also isn't totally out of the picture either.
Explora (Primary) and 2P HD Decoder (Secondary); Twin LNB; Samsung HT-J5550 Home Theatre System, Sony KLV-32S400A tv and Sony KLV-22Bx320 tv.