Forum

Forum (http://forum.dstv.com/index.php)
-   DStv Catch Up (http://forum.dstv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Catch Up schedule for March 2017 (http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php?t=37473)

MC Lindi 2017-03-02 11:31

Catch Up schedule for March 2017

[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]Hi All. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]Please see updated Catch Up schedule. Because of the unexpected changes in schedules and production breaks we'll only be posting our channel schedules. This is the most up-to-date list at this time - I've removed all titles that have moved to Catch Up Plus or DStv Now. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]Please note that this schedule is subject to change. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][U][COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]M-Net titles and start dates [/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]SPEECHLESS S1 starts Friday 03 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]WHEN WE RISE double bill episodes start Saturday 04 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]THE 101 S1 starts Sunday 05 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]GREY'S ANATOMY S13 returns Monday 06 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]BILLIONS S2 starts Monday 06 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]CHICAGO MED S2 returns Tuesday 07 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]BLACKLIST REDEMPTION starts Wednesday 08 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]TAKEN S1 starts Thursday 09 March[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]THE CATCH S2 starts Monday 13 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]NCIS: LOS ANGELES S8 starts Thursday 16 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]CHICAGO FIRE S5 returns Tuesday 21 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]MISS SOUTH AFRICA 2017 starts Sunday 26 March [/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][U][COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]M-Net Edge[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]THE DETOUR S1 double bill episodes from Friday 10 March [/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][U][COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]VUZU Amp[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]FIXER S6 returns Saturday 11 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]ONCE UPON A TIME S6 starts Saturday 11 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]ARROW YR 5 returns Thursday 16 March [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]SUPERGIRL S2 returns Tuesday 21 March [/FONT][/COLOR]

Krugie 2017-03-02 11:42

Thank you - very useful - assuming all plays out as planned! ;)

Mad Cat 2017-03-02 12:35

Thank you, but this list does not look complete. I notice How to get Away with Murder and Missing are not on the list. Please advise?

JeanP 2017-03-02 14:40

Fantastic to know that new murdoch mysteries will be on CU:D

Optimist 2017-03-02 16:17

[QUOTE=MC Lindi;333999][COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri]For more information please go to the Catch Up Calendar on DStv.com[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

There is less info available there, not more. (Just talking about the M-Net group channels, for instance yesterday I couldn't find [I]Imposters [/I]there.)

Sorry to have to point this out again, but after years of asking for the online CU calendar to be kept comprehensively up to date it still isn't, not even with the more popular shows... and the other, full list doesn't appear to be reliable enough (this morning's query), and is still too cumbersome to use at this stage.

That said, this forum list, which also covers soo many more channels, is a wonderful new tool. Thank you! :)

MC Lindi 2017-03-03 08:24

[QUOTE=Mad Cat;334047]Thank you, but this list does not look complete. I notice How to get Away with Murder and Missing are not on the list. Please advise?[/QUOTE]

I've checked with the VOD team, I'm just waiting for their response. I'll let you know asap.

rock4us2 2017-03-03 08:45

Exactly what i have been looking for all this while.

MC Lindi 2017-03-03 14:08

[QUOTE=Mad Cat;334047]Thank you, but this list does not look complete. I notice How to get Away with Murder and Missing are not on the list. Please advise?[/QUOTE]

Hi Mad Cat

How to get away with murder - we had two dates for this show (6 March and 10 April), because we weren't sure of the actual tx date we decided to take it off the list.

The Missing - This is currently on Catch Up up until episode 6. Then the entire season will be super stacked on CU+ from 15 March.

Thank you for picking this up.

Mad Cat 2017-03-03 14:38

[QUOTE=MC Lindi;334269]Hi Mad Cat

How to get away with murder - we had two dates for this show (6 March and 10 April), because we weren't sure of the actual tx date we decided to take it off the list.

The Missing - This is currently on Catch Up up until episode 6. Then the entire season will be super stacked on CU+ from 15 March.

Thank you for picking this up.[/QUOTE]

I'm very confused:confused:

Is How to get Away with Murder going on break between 6 March and 10 April?

The Missing is 8 episodes long, what about the last 2 episodes? Is this being dropped from CU with 2 episodes to go?:eek:

MC Lindi 2017-03-03 15:07

[QUOTE=Mad Cat;334278]I'm very confused:confused:

Is How to get Away with Murder going on break between 6 March and 10 April?

The Missing is 8 episodes long, what about the last 2 episodes? Is this being dropped from CU with 2 episodes to go?:eek:[/QUOTE]

How to get away with murder is not on a break, it's available on Catch Up (those were provisional production break dates).

The Missing is currently available up until episode 6. When the next two episodes air they will be added to Catch Up. Then when the season ends - the entire season will be available on Catch Up Plus.

Mad Cat 2017-03-05 09:10

[QUOTE=MC Lindi;334281]How to get away with murder is not on a break, it's available on Catch Up (those were provisional production break dates).

The Missing is currently available up until episode 6. When the next two episodes air they will be added to Catch Up. Then when the season ends - the entire season will be available on Catch Up Plus.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the reply. So the list is not complete.

Also, note that the following have not loaded on CU:
DCI Banks
Imposters
Pure Genius

Mad Cat 2017-03-13 12:49

For clarity: this is not a complete list of titles available on CU, only the new titles being added in March - correct?

MC Lindi 2017-03-13 13:51

[QUOTE=Mad Cat;335290]For clarity: this is not a complete list of titles available on CU, only the new titles being added in March - correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes, only new/returning in March.

Mad Cat 2017-03-13 14:14

[QUOTE=MC Lindi;335308]Yes, only new/returning in March.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

rock4us2 2017-03-13 17:20

No one is replying me but i am missing When We Rise episode 1 & 2

Jan Horn 2017-03-13 17:42

[COLOR="Red"]NCIS: LOS ANGELES S8 starts Thursday 16 March
[/COLOR]
This is on the Mnet list. Where and at what time will it be aired as I want to add it to my series recording list. It does not show on the EPG for Thursday 16 March on Channel 101

MC Lindi 2017-03-14 09:46

[QUOTE=rock4us2;335332]No one is replying me but i am missing When We Rise episode 1 & 2[/QUOTE]

Just answered your query in the other thread.

JeanP 2017-03-14 09:52

[QUOTE=Jan Horn;335338][COLOR="Red"]NCIS: LOS ANGELES S8 starts Thursday 16 March
[/COLOR]
This is on the Mnet list. Where and at what time will it be aired as I want to add it to my series recording list. It does not show on the EPG for Thursday 16 March on Channel 101[/QUOTE]

If you can't find it now. It's because the EPG hasn't been updated to reflect changes. Check it again later

If it's not there yet by tomorrow report again

rock4us2 2017-03-14 09:55

Is Imposters not a CU title?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JeanP 2017-03-14 10:00

[QUOTE=rock4us2;335467]Is Imposters not a CU title?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

imposters is only on cu+

Jan Horn 2017-03-14 11:30

[QUOTE=JeanP;335464]If you can't find it now. It's because the EPG hasn't been updated to reflect changes. Check it again later

If it's not there yet by tomorrow report again[/QUOTE]

May be I can't find it because it will only start to air on March 23 at 19:30 in the slot occupied currently by Lethal Weapon which on Thursday airs E18 the season Finale @MC please confirm.

JeanP 2017-03-14 22:10

[QUOTE=Jan Horn;335494]May be I can't find it because it will only start to air on March 23 at 19:30 in the slot occupied currently by Lethal Weapon which on Thursday airs E18 the season Finale @MC please confirm.[/QUOTE]

I just checked the online EPG and it shows NCIS LA on the 23rd of March in Lethal weapons place.

MC Marietjie 2017-03-15 12:35

Hi there - have asked MC Portia to pop into this thread and answer you.

MC Portia 2017-03-17 11:02

Hi All,

Apologies for the late reply I had to confirm something on the schedule. So, because Lethal Weapon went on a production break last week it pushed the start of NCIS out. NCIS: Los Angles Season 8 will now start on 23 March at 19:30. Please also check our highlights post on the forum.