PDA

View Full Version : Online payment of my Account

tatujeje
2009-01-20, 09:56
Hi there, is it possible for me to pay my account online?
If yes can you please tell me how to proceed?
Maybe your account number or other means.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

MCA CCS Natasha
2009-01-20, 16:18
Hi,

Payments can be made to MultiChoice using the internet payment facility with your bank. Choose MultiChoice as your vendor, and enter in your smartcard number or MultiChoice customer number as the reference, and your payments will reflect on your account. We will be reinstating credit card payments online within the near future, once the compliance requirements from a credit card perspective have been finalised.

Geoff D
2009-01-20, 17:05
see : http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php?t=1171 :o

One way to get the account details, but these appear on your contract and invoice also.

kendrarose00992
2009-02-20, 19:28
]Hi there, is it possible for me to pay my account online?
Thanks a lot for your reply.[/QUOTE]

MCA CCS Natasha
2009-02-23, 08:19
]Hi there, is it possible for me to pay my account online?
Thanks a lot for your reply.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Please check my previous post on this thread - it provides you with the relevant information. If you're paying via internet transfer, you can choose MultiChoice as a vendor, and the details will be prepopulated. If not, log onto www.dstv.com, and check out the Customer Care section, which will provide you with our Absa banking details.

Shureen Williams
2009-03-20, 15:30
I would like to pay my account

MCA CCS Natasha
2009-03-20, 15:33
I would like to pay my account

Sure Shureen,

How would you like to do this? We have many options available to you

Shureen Williams
2009-03-20, 15:34
Online now.

Shureen Williams
2009-03-20, 15:45
Someone help me please

MCA CCS Natasha
2009-03-20, 15:57
Someone help me please

Shureen,

You can make a payment at any Absa branch (use your multichoice customer number as your reference).
You can make an internet bank transfer (MultiChoice is listed as a beneficiary, and use your MultiChoice customer number as the reference once again)
You can set up a debit order with MultiChoice (call us on 083 900 DSTV)

Your choice, really

marcello
2009-07-21, 20:33
help me make payment online

MCA CCS Natasha
2009-07-22, 08:15
help me make payment online

Hi Marcello,

Online via internet banking, or online via dstv.com?
What browser are you using and what version is it on?

boydan
2009-08-03, 10:36
i tried to pay online using my credit card last week, but the website had security issues and wasnt able to do so. Has this been resolved?

MCA CCS Natasha
2009-08-07, 15:48
i tried to pay online using my credit card last week, but the website had security issues and wasnt able to do so. Has this been resolved?

Hi Boydan

We weren't aware of any security issues - what errors did you get?

Roadrunner
2009-08-07, 17:22
Hi Boydan

We weren't aware of any security issues - what errors did you get?

Geez, you guys really have start paying attention and share information so that one dept. knows what the other is doing:

http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php?t=3527

Hester
2009-10-28, 09:18
[quote=tatujeje;7808]Hi there, is it possible for me to pay my account online?
Please let me now that I can arrange for it

Kind regards,

Hester

MCA CCS Natasha
2009-10-28, 09:23
[quote=tatujeje;7808]Hi there, is it possible for me to pay my account online?
Please let me now that I can arrange for it

Kind regards,

Hester

Hi Hester,

You can pay via internet bank transfer on your bank account, selecting MultiChoice as the beneficiary (should pre-populate our details), or you can pay via credit card on dstv.com after you register for self-service. Your credit card needs to be 3D secure, though. If not, you can complete the 3D secure process via our site as well.

piusokafor
2010-07-09, 01:25
Hi, is it possible for me to pay my account online?
Thanks a lot.

gwalker
2010-07-09, 08:17
Hi, is it possible for me to pay my account online?
Thanks a lot.

Goto DSTV web site, click on My Account, register and select on line payment.

cincia
2010-07-19, 12:44
Hi How do i view my account details, not my profile but account details on the DSTV website to see how much i need to pay if for some reason i am paying after the due date.

Lentswe
2010-07-19, 15:15
Sorry to tarnish this thread, but I could not help noticing that out of the 20 posts above, about 7 or 8 of them where asking essentially the same question, despite it having been answered several times by Natasha (online payment):confused:

cincia
2010-07-20, 15:19
Hi

i cannot get the account details for ABSA from the DSTV website and also under my profile i have no option of making a once of payment. what is wrong there?

also i am trying to pay via a standard bank EFT and Multichoice does not pick up for payment, so please give me the ABSA details it's showing in customer care which took me forever to find that it does not use the internet explorer i have.

Getting very annoyed! :mad:

MC Bathobile
2010-07-20, 16:23
Hi

i cannot get the account details for ABSA from the DSTV website and also under my profile i have no option of making a once of payment. what is wrong there?

also i am trying to pay via a standard bank EFT and Multichoice does not pick up for payment, so please give me the ABSA details it's showing in customer care which took me forever to find that it does not use the internet explorer i have.

Getting very annoyed! :mad:
Hi Cincia

Please ensure that your profile is linked on the DSTV website, you will be able to find Credit Card pymnt. The MC banking details are found under the Care tab on the home page (FAQs) or under General help (Direct Deposit) . Pls PM your customer or smartcard number.

MC Bathobile
2010-07-20, 16:32
Hi Cincia

Please ensure that your profile is linked on the DSTV website, you will be able to find Credit Card pymnt. The MC banking details are found under the Care tab on the home page (FAQs) or under General help (Direct Deposit) . Pls PM your customer or smartcard number.
Use the following account details:
Bank: ABSA
Branch Code: 632005
Account number: 170000072
Use your customer number as the beneficiary reference in order to avoid account complications

cincia
2010-07-21, 08:43
HI

i cannot open customer care as it shows that internet explorer does not support it. but i will use the ABSA details given thanks

:)

gwalker
2010-07-21, 16:34
HI

i cannot open customer care as it shows that internet explorer does not support it. but i will use the ABSA details given thanks

:)

What version of Internet Explorer are you running? Do you have a firewall and anti-virus?

It does work on Internet Explorer, sounds like you have an old version or not up to date.

disgruntled customer
2010-07-22, 08:15
i have two online payments via gateway system and both payments are not reflecting on my profile.this never happened previously as my profile is properly set up with account number etc. call centre cannor pickup payment even though i provide the reference number that is sent ny multichoice via email.they say they are having problems but cannot acknowledge them to customers becuase they are are isloated.i am mow fed up with poor customer service from multichoice

MCA CCS Natasha
2010-07-22, 08:17
i have two online payments via gateway system and both payments are not reflecting on my profile.this never happened previously as my profile is properly set up with account number etc. call centre cannor pickup payment even though i provide the reference number that is sent ny multichoice via email.they say they are having problems but cannot acknowledge them to customers becuase they are are isloated.i am mow fed up with poor customer service from multichoice

Hi,

Please PM your account and payment information, i.e. date paid, amounts paid, etc to myself and MC Bathobile in order for us to track your payments with our payment gateway provider. We have been experiencing problems with files from our provider, which are we trying to resolve with them urgently.

Regards
Natasha

Keltria
2010-09-23, 13:22
Why does it come up with an error every time i try and do an internet transfer - I am with ABsa Bank and it never wants to let me transfer the money into your account - I have to go to the bank every time I want to pay the freaking money - I cant do a Debit order cause i get paid on different days of the month. it's frustrating.

gwalker
2010-09-23, 13:36
Why does it come up with an error every time i try and do an internet transfer - I am with ABsa Bank and it never wants to let me transfer the money into your account - I have to go to the bank every time I want to pay the freaking money - I cant do a Debit order cause i get paid on different days of the month. it's frustrating.

I am with another bank and assume ABSA works the same way. Multichoice is listed as a public customer, and so I select MC from the list rather than entering the bank details which also fails for my bank if it is in the Public List. You may want to call ABSA Internet Bank support for further assistance. This sounds like an issue with your bank rather than with MC.

ernstn
2010-09-30, 14:36
I made a once-off payment of R1140 via your payment gateway and credit card.

The payment is refleted as an uncleared amount on my credit card, but no confirmation was given on the payment gateway page and I also did not receive my normal email notification.

Since your DSTV care website still stinks and does not have an inkling about anything going on in the real world, I have no clue about what is happening.

By the way, I also tried to load Multichoice as a benificiary on my Standard bank internet payment list but it rejects it with a message that my reference is incorrect when I use my customer number.

By the way, a transaction list in my book should:mad: start with an opening balance and finish with a closing balance. Also the amounts shown on my balance is still wrong although I have complained more than two months ago about the mess!